Evening Shift Guidelines
- There are usually several people coming through the gallery between 6:30 and 7:30 (shows start at 7:30).
- IF YOU WANT TO GO WATCH THE SHOW - at 7:30 or when everyone is out of the gallery, bring in the outside sign, turn the window sign to "closed", lock front and back doors, leave lights on, and pull the gate partially closed but do not lock and leave the last section open (please verify with a gallery employee about locking the doors).
- at intermission open the gate
- after intermission do normal closing procedures
- turn off lights, pull gate but do not lock, and return to show (or go home)
- the show is free to workers as long as there is an available seat (usually in back).
- if you don't wish to see the show, stay in the gallery until after intermission and then do normal closing procedures.