Evening Shift Guidelines
- There are usually several people coming through the gallery between 6:30 and 7:30 (shows start at 7:30).
- IF YOU WANT TO GO WATCH THE SHOW - at 7:30 or when everyone is out of the gallery, bring in the outside sign, turn off the lighted sign, lock front and back doors, leave lights on, close and lock the gate and enjoy the show.
- at intermission open the gate
- after intermission do normal closing procedures
- turn off lights, lock gate, and return to show (or go home)
- the show is free to workers as long as there is an available seat (usually in back).
- if you don't wish to see the show, stay in the gallery until after intermission and then do normal closing procedures.